Tai chi push hands class - beginners level. Have you practiced Tai chi chuan? Learn the next level - After learning the beginning levels of relaxation and softness - the next level is 'change', i.e. the ability to change. The ability to yield. To master this, you need to sharpen your ability to feel forces and to respond to them in an appropriate manner. This is the Art of Instant Allowing and Non - Resistance, and Change.
Join our upcoming class (in Kuala Lumpur) to learn the basics of Tai chi Push hands:
- Relaxation response in the face of stress and incoming forces. Cutting down on reactive movements such as jerky movements.
- Nature of simple direct force, and its inherent weakness within its fierceness. Splitting Forces.
- Using the Body, Legs and not just Arms - rooting and redirecting. Learning to integrate the whole body.
- Acceptance vs Resistance. Accepting and Rooting.
- Transition from brute muscular force (li) to internal, pliable strength (jing). Springy energy and explosive power.
- The Internal Martial arts approach to defending one self against forces. Yielding and neutralising.
Venue: Gym, Kiaraville Condo Mezz Floor, Block A, Changkat Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 KL
Location Map: Kiaraville Condo, (Drive there using Waze: https://waze.to/lr/hw286133zh)
Date: 21 April 2016
Time: 7 pm
Tuition fee: RM 435 per semester (10 weeks)
REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/1MsZLZB